GENERAL FIELD SAFETY RULES
Please take the time to read over these rules.
Our rules may be different than rules at other airsoft fields.
PLEASE REMEMBER - Airsoft is a game based on an honor system.
Play fair, be respectful, call your hits and make every effort to work with your team mates.
CEDAR CREEK AIRSOFT FIELD REQUIRES OUR PLAYERS TO USE BIODEGRADABLE BBs
AGE REQUIREMENTS -
- Players must be at least 8 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Players under the age of 10 must have a parent on the field playing with them.
- Players under the age of 12 must have a parent or legal guardian on site AT ALL TIMES! (older siblings do not count as legal guardians).
- ALL players are required to fill out and sign a standard waiver form for 2020. This waiver will be put on file and is valid until 2021.
- Waivers can be signed in person at the field OR waivers can be printed from the link on the front page of this website and be brought in with the player when they arrive at the field.
- ALL players are required to sign the daily sign-in sheet when paying admission for the day.
- Signing the field waiver form is acknowledgment that the field rules have been read, understood and agreed upon by that player/and or guardian of that player.
- Players acknowledge by signing a waiver form that airsoft gameplay is taking place outdoors, thus - wildlife, variations in terrain, naturally occurring hazards are potentially present on the playing field. While we as field owners have done our best to provide our players with a safe environment, we cannot control nature.
Chrono, Max FPS, Max ROF -
- All airsoft guns MUST be chronoed EVERY TIME a player comes to our field.
- MAX FPS - 400 FPS chronoed on site with provided .25 BBs
- MAX ROF (rate of fire) - 25 RPS (rounds per second)
- BOLT ACTION SNIPER RIFLES - Max 450 FPS chronoed with .25 BBs and a 100 foot MED
- ALL GUNS WILL BE CHRONOED WITH FIELD PROVIDED .25 BBs (bring an empty mag to chrono)
Minimum Engagement Distance (MED) -
- If your airsoft gun is shooting at over 300 FPS with .25 BBs, your MED is 10 feet.
- If you are within close range of another player, please take every effort to call "safety kill". No one wants to be shot at close range if it is avoidable!
- If your airsoft gun is shooting under 300 FPS with .25 BBs, you have no MED. However, if you are within close range of another player - you are required to use SEMI ONLY (or call "safety kill"). Do NOT full auto anyone at close range!
****The use of "Riot Sheilds" is NOT allowed.****
NO FIRE ZONES -
- the staging area, the parking areas, the dead zones or any other area marked as a no fire zone.
- Guns should be set to safety mode and mags removed AT ALL TIMES other than when on the playing field behind the netting.
Cedar Creek Airsoft will not tolerate any airsoft player who deliberately and continually
overshoots other players.
1. The first warning will be verbal.
- Overshooting is defined as a player who purposefully continues to shoot another player even after that player has called "out".
- If any player is suspected of overshooting other players, that player will get 2 warnings.
2. The second warning, player will be escorted off the playing field by a referee and
player will not be allowed to participate in any games for the next hour.
3. If the player's behavior continues after the second warning, player will be asked to leave
the premises. NO REFUND OF ADMISSION
- No drugs or alcohol OR anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted on the premises of Cedar Creek Airsoft at any time. Anyone found in possession of drugs or alcohol or believed to be under the influence of either, proper authorities will be contacted and the offender will be removed from the premises. NO REFUND OF ADMISSION
- No foul language. We make every attempt to keep Cedar Creek Airsoft "family friendly". Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- No physical contact or threats of physical harm between players is allowed at any time (other than tapping someone lightly to call a "safety kill"). Anyone engaging in fighting or arguing will be removed by proper authorities. Repeat offenders will be banned from playing at Cedar Creek Airsoft.
- RESPECT THE REFEREES! Do not shoot the referees. Do not argue with the referees - their word is final. Do not touch the referees for any reason.
- No shooting at wildlife, cows, birds, etc.
- Field boundaries are clearly marked with colored tape. No crossing over, around or through marked boundaries of the field. DO NOT GO BEYOND THE FIELD BOUNDARIES FOR ANY REASON.
- No moving/altering of field props or climbing on any structure/tree at any time.
- No laser sights or pyrotechnics are allowed.
- Use only cold smoke (must be approved by field owner and field staff PRIOR to game)
FACE & EYE PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS:
- ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FULL FACE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PLAYING FIELD.
- Full face protection is: a paintball mask OR full seal goggles with a strap worn with lower mesh face protector.
- A shemagh, balaclava, scarf, etc. does NOT count as full face protection.
- NO MESH GOGGLES ARE ALLOWED. NO "SAFETY GLASSES" ARE ALLOWED.
- If a players goggles/mask become fogged while on the playing field, that players should call "out" and walk off the playing field to remedy the situation.
- Any player caught removing their goggles for any reason while on the playing field will be removed from the field immediately! Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the premises. NO REFUND OF ADMISSION
NO REAL FIREARMS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED
CEDAR CREEK AIRSOFT'S PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
** HPA Airsoft Gun Rules **- Max FPS limit is 400 with provided .25 BBs
- Max RPS (rounds per second) is 25 RPS
- Anyone using an HPA airsoft gun will be given a printed set of HPA specific rules to sign along with their regular field waiver.
⦁ HPA airsoft gun users will be made aware of our field rules pertaining to HPA guns BEFORE
they pay admission.
⦁ By signing this paper HPA users are agreeing to abide by Cedar Creek Airsoft's field rules.
⦁ Cedar Creek Airsoft will have ZERO TOLERANCE for anyone who adjusts their HPA gun to a higher ROF/FPS (higher than the field limit of 400 FPS or 25 RPS) AFTER passing chrono with the correct ROF/FPS.
⦁ HPA gun users will have their wristbands marked with their gun's FPS/ROF in permanent marker after the gun passes chrono.
⦁ Once you are on the playing field, if you are suspected of having too high of an FPS or ROF, your gun will be re-chronoed on the spot by a referee.
⦁ If it is discovered that you have changed your HPA airsoft gun setting to a higher FPS or ROF (above the field limit of 400 FPS/25 RPS), you will be escorted off the field by a referee and told to leave the premises. NO REFUND OF ADMISSION
⦁ If an HPA user is removed from the field, they are welcome to return on ANOTHER DAY - IF they can abide by the field rules.
⦁ If an HPA user is removed from the field for a second time, that player will be BANNED from Cedar Creek Airsoft field.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE RULES MAY CHANGE IF THE NEED ARISES!
UPDATES WILL BE POSTED IMMEDIATELY ON THIS PAGE.
FULL PRINTED SET OF RULES WILL BE POSTED ON THE WALL OF THE SHOP AT THE AIRSOFT FIELD.