Hearing the 10am field safety briefing is very important
because our field rules my be different than other fields
you may have previously visited!
2. Go to registration area/store, sign waiver forms, sign in for the day, get any supplies you may need (rental equipment, BBs, goggles, etc.), pay field admission and get wristband showing you have paid admission for the day.
Wearing the wristband we give you after you pay admission is important - you will NOT be allowed onto the field without it!
3. If you are bringing your own airsoft gun, it will need to be chronoed. (Tested for field safety).
Once your gun passes chrono, it will be tagged to show it has passed chrono.
4. 10am safety briefing.
To make sure everyone knows the field safety rules before entering the field. New players are not allowed on the field until they have a safety briefing.
5. Immediately following the 10am safety briefing, colored armbands will be distributed and teams chosen (red or blue).
6. A referee will inform players what game they are playing and explain the rules of that particular game.
We have several different game modes. Most games last approx. 20 - 25 minutes each.
After each game ends, players will be given a 10 - 15 minute break to reload, get some water, use the restroom and rest before the next game starts. (We have plenty of free ice water available to our players.)
7. Games continue until approx. 1:30pm, when we take a 25 minute lunch break.
Cedar Creek Airsoft has a snack bar that offers various snacks, cold drinks and an assortment of microwavable foods like cheeseburgers, Hot Pockets, corn dogs, etc. Players are more than welcome to bring their own food and drinks too. Some groups choose to order pizza from Domino's Pizza (located right down the street) and have it delivered to the field.
8. After lunch, airsoft games continue until 5pm.
9. Field closes at 5pm.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US:
call or text: (336) 521-1649