The owners of Cedar Creek Airsoft along with the help of some awesome volunteers have been very busy during this shut down doing some field improvements and preparing for Cedar Creek players to return to an even better field!
We have spent time, thought and put great effort into getting some things in place that will help protect the health of our players as well as protecting our staff and referees. A couple of those things include: We have built an outdoor hand washing station with running water, soap and paper towels. We will have hand sanitizer available in different areas. Please take the time to read through all of the changes listed in the information below.
THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT. The first few weekends that our field is open, things may seem weird and a little bit stressful for all of us as we all get in the groove doing things a little differently. We hope that some of these changes are only temporary but only time will tell. In the meantime, we are sincerely asking for a new level of personal responsibility and understanding from our players. We will all get through this together and figure out a safer way to keep doing what we all love - AIRSOFT!
- $20 ADMISSION
This $5 increase will help us to offset the cost of extra sanitizing supplies and field supplies (such as disposable colored tape to use as armbands). There has also been notable field improvements which we have worked very hard to achieve.
- 50 PLAYER MAX EACH DAY (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- ALL PLAYERS MUST PRE-REGISTER AND PAY FOR ADMISSION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
This will help speed up and streamline the check-in process. For player convenience, there will also be BBs and a few other items available for sale on the page where you pre-register. If you place an online order for items, you will receive your items when you come through the check-in. ALSO - players will not be required to sign in, we will simply check your name off the pre-registration list and we will add your emergency contact # beside your name. You will then receive your player wristband.
- DO NOT JUST SHOW UP AT THE FIELD AND EXPECT TO PLAY. NO WALK ONS.
If you don't pre-register, you will NOT be allowed to stay or play.
- NO REFUNDS ON ADMISSION
- GAME ON RAIN or SHINE
The only time we stop games and pull players off the fields is for extremely high winds or thunder/lightning.
- All players will be required to sign a very short COVID-19 waiver.
This will be available at the field OR you can print it from the website to bring with you. If you are under 18 years of age, be sure to print the required waivers and get your parents to sign them before heading to the field.
- Players will be required to chrono and tag their own guns with staff supervision.
Please remember to bring an EMPTY mag with you to chrono! If you need a speed loader to load your mags - bring your own speedloader to chrono. We will not loan speedloaders to load your mags.
- WE WILL NOT BE RENTING ANY AIRSOFT GUNS, BATTERIES OR PAINTBALL MASKS AT THIS TIME.
There is no way to 100% sanitize the rental equipment, so we rather not put anyone at risk.
- There will NOT be a community shared water cooler available.
Cups of free ice water can be handed to you at the snackbar by the field staff OR you can purchase cold bottled water from the snackbar for 50 cents per bottle.
WORDS OF WISDOM: The weather is getting hotter and the humidity is rising. Many of us haven't participated in strenuous outdoor activity for almost 3 months. Airsoft players are athletes! Be sure to start drinking extra water at least 24 hours prior to heading out to play airsoft. Dehydration ain't no joke!
- Limit of 1 player per picnic table (unless you traveled together or live together).
All tables will be available on a first come - first serve basis. Feel free to bring your own table! After we run out of tables, players can bring blankets or stage out of their cars.
- We do not have canopies to cover all the picnic tables.
Sorry. Feel free to bring your own canopy.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 CUSTOMERS ALLOWED IN THE STORE AT A TIME.
- Players must maintain a 6 foot distance between themselves at ALL TIMES.
- Players cannot have ANY physical contact with each other.
- WHEN FILLING HPA TANKS, PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD THEIR OWN TANK WHILE IT IS FILLED BY THE STAFF.
HPA tanks will now be filled and paid for at the snackbar. If you carry your air tank in a pack, please remove the tank from your pack before getting a refill. Staff will not remove it for you.
- There will be a battery charging station set up outside on the snackbar side porch for players to charge their batteries. This area will be protected from the sun or rain.
- NO SHARED EQUIPMENT AMONG PLAYERS PERIOD!
- CEDAR CREEK AIRSOFT WILL NOT LOAN TOOLS OF ANY KIND TO PLAYERS.
Please come prepared to be self- sufficient. Do not borrow tools from other players!
- ALL PLAYERS MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN TRASH! (this includes cigarette butts, please!) Extra trash cans will be placed in the staging areas and parking area. Please help us out - we don't want to pick up your trash!
- ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THIS FIELD!
*****PLEASE CONSIDER BRINGING YOUR OWN PERSONAL HAND SANITIZER OR WIPES WITH YOU TO THE FIELD.*****
If you have any questions - please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or text us (336)521-1649
Thank you for visiting Cedar Creek Airsoft's website!
If you are looking for a safe, fun place to play airsoft, then come check out Cedar Creek Airsoft - the premier outdoor airsoft field of the Triad Region in North Carolina. Cedar Creek Airsoft is a 25 acre outdoor field that is owned and operated by experienced airsoft players. Cedar Creek Airsoft is one of the few AIRSOFT ONLY fields in NC (no paintball mess to get on your gear)! We welcome players who are new to the sport as well as experienced players.
For us, airsoft started in 2008. Since then we have played airsoft at many fields all the way across the country! We have a passion for the teamwork that occurs in airsoft, the friends you make and the adrenaline rush you get from playing a great game!
We have several things currently in the works at our field.
We are constantly improving and expanding!
Be sure to check out our Facebook page for
up-to-date info and field happenings!