CEDAR CREEK AIRSOFT IS HIRING!
Our field is growing and we need more referees!
Please read the job requirements before applying.
Please reply by EMAIL ONLY @ email@example.com
We will NOT reply to texts, Facebook messages OR phone calls regarding this position.
This ad will be removed when the positions have been filled.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
This employee would be responsible for: Enforcing safety protocol and game rules to all players, chrono checking/tagging guns, active monitoring of field conditions throughout the day, recognizing and addressing threats to players safety if they arise, actively moving around the field during games, answering player questions, helping to organize players into fair and balanced teams prior to gameplay, game briefings, filling HPA tanks, helping put up the safety netting at beginning of day, help empty trashcans and clean staging area at end of day.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION APPLICANT
MUST MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW:
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- Must have solid knowledge of the game of airsoft.
- Must be willing to work in extreme weather (heat, cold, rain, snow).
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be confident and well-spoken. Must be able to speak confidently to large groups of people.
- Must be RELIABLE and able to work weekends. (Possible extra hours during holidays & school breaks.)
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be able to think and react quickly to changing situations.
- Include any other information about yourself that you feel may help qualify you for this job.
- If you are an airsoft player that has been banned from any airsoft field at any time for any reason, your application will not even be considered.